I write most of my short stories in Swedish, but this post is a summary of the few I’ve written in English in the past.
- The Darklight Stranger, 2008 – Power and the supernatural.
- Humanity, 2007 – A snail sneaks up on a human, but is caught in the act.
- The Final Goodbye, 2007 – Two 14-year-old’s lose each other, twice.
- The Girl Who Wanted To Get Married, 2006 – A story about a girl who wants to get married, but on her own terms. Has a comedy twist.
- The Forbidden Path, 2003/2006 – A magical story of a child who’s reunited with his deceased father.
55 Word Stories
Stories in English that are exactly 55 words long – no more, no less.